THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tulisa N Dubz

Tulisa currently in the sucessful band N Dubz, this summer released her personal authored documentary named 'My Mum and Me' shown on BBC Three. The documentary consisted of Tulisa talking about her upbringing whilst coming to terms with her Mum having Bi-Polar, also showing there is help for those young carers in similar situations. From a young age she took on the role of being a carer for her mum dealing with the most demanding situations witch occured with it, with the documentary covering these issues.



N Dubz Tulia Contostavlos


After watching this, made me realise Tulisia has had a rough upbringing and most of the times had to look out for herself. Relating to this is her song 'Secrets' she wrote on N Dubz first album 'Uncle B', the song consists of  her having problems during her childhood with many people around being unaware of her troubles. She is a true role model for those can relate to her, also showing there is a light at the end of a dark tunnel. This topic being personally significant for me since from my early teens I also was a carer for my mum when she was going through cancer. Watchcng Tulisas expressing an emotinal approac during the documentory made me realise I have not been the only teenage girl to put all aspects of my life aside in order to look after my mum and onwards then looking after my younger sister. Personally if you are reading this you should watch Tulisas documentory and listen to her words as it will make you realise how fortunate you are to have your mum and all the things you probably take for granted in life which she does for you.

Check out Tulisas song 'Secrets' she wrote in her teenage years. The lyrics express it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQ3mIKW4tU

0 comments: